Join our 30-minute webinar on the 23rd of April, 5pm to learn how you and your team can work effectively with your outsourced field technicians. We’ll also show you how you can easily manage all your field jobs, teams and resources in Emvisage Field Workflow Software.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How you get that golden circle of reliable subcontractors that want to work for you again and again
- How you can do faster briefings and get better results with one simple process
- How you make it easy for outsourced field technicians to do high quality work that your customers will love.
Hiring independent contractors allows your business to
- benefit from a broader range of skills (important for out-of-the-ordinary field jobs that require special skills)
- reach a completely new geographical location (a huge benefit for getting business in more remote areas)
- save costs if you’re operating in a fluctuating industry (instead of hire & fire)
- Part of business strategy: Outsourcing employees is much cheaper than hiring full-time employees.
Cam Milnes, Founder & CEO of Emvisage - Cam has been helping field service businesses to optimise workflows and get rid of paperwork since 2016. He’ll be leading this webinar.
Tanja Törnroos, CMO of Emvisage - Tanja has been working with small & medium-sized businesses in various industries since 2013. She’ll make sure that the webinar runs smoothly.
At Emvisage, we help businesses handling highly complex field work, such as solar & battery installers, to optimise workflows, automate job documents and manage in-house and outsourced field technicians. Interested to hear how we can help your field service business save up to 40% of back-office costs? Request a personal demo today!