[Free Webinar] Best practices working with subcontractors – 19th March 2020
February 25, 2020Field Service Software
“76% of field service organizations already have work done by third parties”, says the Service Council.
Hiring independent contractors allows your business to
- benefit from a broader range of skills (important for out-of-the-ordinary field jobs that require special skills)
- reach a completely new geographical location (a huge benefit for getting business in more remote areas)
- save costs if you’re operating in a fluctuating industry (instead of hire & fire)
- Part of business strategy: Outsourcing employees is much cheaper than hiring full-time employees.
Join our 30-minute webinar on the 19th of March, 5pm to learn how you and your team can work effectively with your outsourced field technicians. We’ll also show you how you can easily manage all your field jobs, teams and resources in Emvisage Field Workflow Software.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How you get that golden circle of reliable subcontractors that want to work for you again and again
- How you can do faster briefings and get better results with one simple process
- How you make it easy for outsourced field technicians to do high quality work that your customers will love.